We invite applications from Administrators with relevant experience. Ideally the candidate will be an Engineering graduate but this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person who thrives in a busy work environment.
Potential candidates MUST be fluent in English.
Duties (may include but are not limited to the ability to):
Document editing and printing support (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Coordination of activity between Engineering and Finance teams: timesheets collation; cost reports; formatting letters; compiling reports
- Support to proposal documents
- Updating KPIs
- General office and reception administrative duties as required – Documentation Controller for project
Typical tasks include:
- Coordination of documentation requirements on project
- Effective use of on online documentation management systems
- Printing, binding of documentation folders
Skilled in the efficient use of Office software Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
– Highly organised, with the ability to plan and coordinate team activity effectively
– Goal orientated individual with the ability to complete tasks on time and to high level of quality
– Experience in use of documentation management systems
– Familiar with documentation requirements for biotechnology or equivalent highly regulated industry
– Experience in the coordination of a Quality Management System (or equivalent).