We are always looking for dynamic individuals at Celtic Anglian Water (CAW) and regularly have vacancies available at our Head Office in Santry and across a number of our operating sites throughout Ireland.
We offer a great working environment, a very competitive reward package, plus comprehensive training and development to help you reach your full potential. Please see below a full list of our current available vacancies. To apply for any of our available roles, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Likewise, if you would like to be included within our database, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whereby we will contact you should a suitable vacancy arise.
CAW are currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Fitter at Ringsend WWTP. Ringsend is the largest municipal wastewater treatment plant in Ireland and one of the largest in Europe treating for a population equivalent of 1.9 million people.
- Working as part of a Mechanical Team and supervising contractors for maintenance, repairs and installations
- Carry out preventative maintenance work on plant
- Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
- Contribute on identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs.
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
- Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Maintenance Fitter Craft Certificate or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team and/or on own initiative;
- Strong technical capability with attention to detail;
- Expertise and knowledge of a WWTP would be an advantage
To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter by email to Aoife Murphy at email@example.com.
Project Manager - Water and Wastewater
The Project Manager will manage a number of projects in Ireland and will have a significant element of client liaising.
The role requires high levels of motivation and resilience, together with strong technical and organisational skills. The role will require a proven track record as a project manager, coupled with a strong commercial acumen and design knowledge. They will demonstrate integrity, a hard working ethic and be target focused, whilst embracing the challenges and changes within the Industry.
- Management of a project team including design staff, project engineers and support staff across projects.
- Manage the reporting to clients on all aspects of the projects presently under way.
- Have responsibility for tracking the overall Programme of works being carried out by the Projects Team.
- Support the Technical Director in the delivery of contracts objectives to the companies and client goals and objectives.
- Manage the day to day input of hours across the Project Team
- Management and liaison with design teams in a multi-disciplinary environment, providing commercial and technical guidance.
- Effectively maintain and develop healthy client and stakeholder relationships throughout the project from commencement to project close-out.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope, cost and schedule issues.
- In-depth programme planning and scheduling of project deliverables and the development of resource loaded schedules for design and contract administration services.
- Drive and ensure consistent implementation of health, safety, quality and environmental procedures to the companies and client defined standards across all contracts.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Postgraduate Degree in Engineering or related discipline, and Project Management qualifications
- 8+ years in industry (preferably in civil, water and wastewater), contracting experience including site supervision and design.
- Comprehensive knowledge of water and wastewater design and operational processes
- Contract knowledge (FIDIC, NEC, Public Works)
- Successful track record in the delivery of multiple infrastructure contracts
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to manage all aspects of design and build contracts
- Ability to communicate well with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably a Chartered Engineer but not a necessity
- Estimating experience
- Competent in use of Microsoft Project/Primavera programming software.
- Competent in use of BIM modelling software
To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter by email to Aoife Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org