Established in 1998, Celtic Anglian Water (CAW) is a subsidiary company of the UK’s Anglian Water Group. Headquartered in Dublin, CAW employs over 100 people at various offices and project sites in Ireland and the UK.
Regarded as one of Ireland’s largest water service Design Build and Operate providers, our mission is to reliably supply wholesome and clean drinking water at the customer’s tap, treat wastewater to the highest EU standards to safeguard public health, and protect our environment. Innovation, efficiency, and reliability underpin all of our business activities but so also does our awareness of the need to recover and reuse resources.
CAW consistently delivers cost-effective, DBO and Operations & Maintenance solutions to Water Utility and Industrial clients. We competitively tender for O&M and Design, Build & Operate contracts in the municipal & industrial sectors in Ireland and the UK.
CAW is currently expanding our DBO Engineering team in Northern Ireland, and are recruiting for roles relating to a large wastewater infrastructure delivery project in Belfast.
Overview of the Project Manager Role
The Project Manager will be expected to have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the management and delivery of design, supply and installation of mechanical plant and equipment contracts for municipal wastewater and sludge treatment. The position will be based in Northern Ireland with N.I. Water being one of a number of Clients.
Within the role of Project Manager, the successful applicant will be required, from time-to-time, to participate in multi-disciplined integrated Project Delivery teams and will be required to work in partnership and collaboratively with other team members in developing, through early Contractor Involvement (ECI), final detailed design solutions and thereafter delivering the construction phase for major wastewater treatment plants and associated supporting infrastructure, e.g. wastewater transfer pumping stations.
The successful applicant shall have demonstrable skills and experience in:
- Project Planning and Programming and be familiar with the application of Priavera P-6 Software;
- The application of Project Sharepoint for Data Collection and Sharing;
- The application of BIM Auto-Desk Document Information and Sharing Platform
- NEC4 Conditions of Contract including PSC Options E & C and EEC Option C
- Development of Project Target Costs both for the ECI and Construction Delivery Stages
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Principal Designer and Principal Contractor under the CDM (Northern Ireland) Regulations 2016
In additional within the role of Project Manager for the delivery of major wastewater treatment plants and associated supporting infrastructure, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Work collaboratively with the Designers, other Contractors, the wider Supply Chain and the Client as part of an Integrated Design and Construction Delivery Team(s)
- Develop and maintain a Master Project Risk Register for each Project being delivered;
- Develop as part of an Integrated Delivery Team and in partnership with the Client detailed delivery programmes (Primavera P-6) for both the ECI and Construction Phases;
- Develop, as part of an Integrated Delivery Team and in partnership with the Client, Project Target Costs;
- Generate ECI and Construction Phase Price Activity Schedules directly linked to the ECI and Construction Phase Delivery Programmes through a Work Breakdown Structure
- Generate weekly and monthly Programme, Cost Management and KPI Reports;
- Ensure compliance with Statutory Health & Safety and Environmental Management Requirements
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resourcing to ensure the efficient delivery of both the ECI and Construction Phases for each Project(s);
- Provide Input into the Early Warning and Compensation Event processes;
- Provide Input into and actively participate in public relations and customer care management
- Manage the engagement with the Supply Chain /Specialist Sub-contractor throughout both the ECI and Construction Delivery Stages.
- Management of the production of documentation, including reports, drawings, calculations, specifications, tender documentation, project delivery plans, H&S plans.
- Management of project budgets and programmes
- Provide input to bids and project manage appropriate projects
- Engage with a BIM 360 management system throughout the project delivery phases.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, by email.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]