Competitive salary, Employer funded pension contributions – matched, performance based bonus, 23 days leave plus Bank Holidays, financial support for professional development. Site based opportunity – Belfast, Northern Ireland
Site based role in the greater Belfast area.
CAW is one of the largest Infrastructure Operators in the Water industry and our mission is to reliably supply wholesome and clean drinking water from the customer’s tap, treat wastewater to the highest EU standards to safeguard public health, and to protect our environment. Established in 1998 and a subsidiary company of the UK’s Anglian Water Group who have in excess of 8,000 workers across the UK and Ireland, CAW employs over 100 people at the Dublin Headquarters and at treatment plants in Belfast, Dublin, Waterford and Sligo. Innovation, efficiency, and reliability underpin all of our business activities, to effectively and efficiently utilise our resources.
We are looking to expand our team!
As part of a planned growth strategy, CAW have been contracted by Northern Ireland Water, to manage, operate and maintain the Kinnegar WwTP in Belfast which will also simultaneously include delivery of a significant capital upgrade.
CAW have an exciting role they wish to fill for a Wastewater Process Scientist. The Process Scientist will have a working knowledge of wastewater treatment process engineering and chemistry, process optimisation and data analysis. CAW has developed a “Lean Manufacturing” approach to delivering its services and knowledge of continuous improvement techniques would be of benefit.
- This role would suit a candidate with good communication and people skills.
- The role will also require a high level of proficiency in report writing, presenting of data using Microsoft Excel or similar data analytics software.
- Knowledge and experience of laboratory techniques is a requirement.
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant Environmental Science, Microbiology or Chemical, Engineering field is required.
- Relevant industry experience would be preferable but is not essential and the role may suit a recent graduate.
- The appointment is on a full-time permanent basis in Belfast. A full driving licence is required.
- Full training and educational support will be provided to allow the candidate grow and develop in the role.
To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented science or engineering professional to join a high performing team that value and supports ongoing professional development, to be part of the mission to improve the environment of Belfast Lough. A detailed job description is available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.